How to vote
We are at an important moment in the life of our Party and at the dawn of a new age!
Today you are invited to choose the next leader of our Party. Your vote counts and it is very important to exercise the most important privilege of being a Party member: voting.
To vote, you had to be a Party member on March 15 at 11.59pm. If this is your case, you will receive a letter in the mail with all of these instructions and most importantly, your "Voter's Card" which will allow you to vote. You should receive it no later than April 6, 2021.
If you haven't received it on April 6;
1) If you would like to vote by mail, please contact the Leadership Election Organizing Committee ("LEOC") at [email protected] or at 581-801-0859
2) If you wanted to vote electronically (our preference), take the steps for the electronic vote anyway, without entering your voter number which is optional.
To vote, you have two options: electronic or postal voting. We strongly invite you to use electronic voting.
Option 1 - Electronic voting
This vote takes place in two stages.
To ensure that you receive your link to vote on time, complete this step before April 14, 2021, 11:59 p.m. You can do this no later than April 17, 2021, 11:59 am, but then there will be no guarantee that the Party will have time to validate your request and send you the voting link.
1) Prepare your ID document (see "Identification Documents" section below) as you will need to upload it. You can scan it or take a picture of it with your smartphone.
2) Go to https://pcq.devbox.club/ and fill in the requested information. Among other things, you will be asked for your voter # which you will find on the "Voter's Card "
3) Click on “submit”. You will receive an email from the Party with a link directing you to a website to be able to vote electronically. This email will not be sent to you immediately but should take a maximum of 24 hours.
To vote with the link you received after doing step # 1, you have until April 17, 2021, 3:00 p.m.
1) Once the Leadership Election Organizing Committee ("LEOC") certifies your identity, you will receive an email with a link directing you to a website to vote electronically.
2) Go to this website address provided in the LEOC confirmation email.
3) Follow the on-screen instructions.
Option 2 - Postal voting
Your envelope containing the ballot must have arrived at the address indicated on the return envelope before April 16, 2021, 4h30 pm.
To vote by mail, follow these steps.
1. Fill out the “ballot card” and insert it in the "ballot envelope" .
2. Photocopy an identification document (see the section "Identification Documents” below).
3. Insert the following three documents in the “return envelope” :
a) the “ballot envelope” ;
b) the “voter card” ; and
c) a photocopy of your identification document containing your name.
4. Seal the envelope.
5. Affix the proper postage on the envelope (a regular stamp will do).
6. Mail the “return envelope” .
Voters must provide identification indicating their name from among the following:
- Health insurance card
- Canadian passport
- Federal or provincial driver's license
- Certificate of Indian status
- Canadian Forces Identity Card (NDI10 / NDI20)
- Any other card or document issued by a Canadian, Quebec, municipal or school government.
Thank you all for taking the time to vote.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or at 581-801-0859