Resolution #77 : Open Data (Official French version)
A government of the Conservative Party of Québec will publish, in open and easy to search databases for citizens and IT systems, data on:
- First, all the expenses of MNAs and their staff at the National Assembly, as well as all the salaries, bonuses and benefits granted to all senior executives in the public service.
- Then, in accordance with the Open Data Barometer : All historical, current and projected data concerning:
- mapping of the Province’s territory.
- land registers.
- the income and expenditure of the State, including all salaries, all proposals received for tenders and all subsidies paid.
- the register of businesses, including the surname and first name of directors and their role.
- all legislation.
- the state of provincial transportation networks and utilities.
- international trade agreements as well as trade volumes.
- the healthcare system’s performance.
- the performance of primary, secondary and college school networks.
- crime statistics, including the list of wanted criminals and individuals considered dangerous.
- environmental and public health statistics, as well as a geo-referenced list of all recorded incidents and public decisions having an environmental impact, and the quantification of this impact (e.g. the number of litres of a spill).
- electoral results.